Weeding your way through home listings can be a difficult and disheartening thing. If you are having trouble finding a new home or there are a lack of real estate sales in your area, you might want to think about relocating to an area with a better housing market. Here are a few reasons that you might be interested in home listings for realtors in virginia.
1. In spite of the huge decrease in the housing market in the United States the state of Virginia has experienced an almost eight percent increase in home sales since August of 2012. The time for investing in the Virginia housing market is now. Do not wait until another dip in the housing market.
2. One of the downsides of the current boom in the Virginia housing market is that the monthly average rent price has increased almost six percent in Fairfax in the past couple of years. If you are interested in housing in the area, now would be a good time to get on it.
3. One of the reasons that the housing market is experiencing a small boom is that fact that in Virginia, short sales and foreclosures have steadily declined since August of last year. More people are buying homes and selling them personally than are defaulting on loans or having their houses foreclosed upon.
4. Incredibly, the average house for sale in Northern Virginia only stays on the market for about 40 days before it is purchased. In other parts of the country, houses can stay on the market for months and then never sell.
5. The United States housing market is quickly beginning to turn in favor of the seller. If you are interested in buying a house, you should do so before it becomes completely a sellers market.